Welcome! You are the web site hit counter visitor to the Year 6 site. Please feel free to leave a comment even if you are not from our school! Woooo!

Friday 3 July 2009

The Summer Fayre! At William Bellamy Junior School!




The PTA summer fayre is being held on Saturday 12th of September. It will be starting a 11 0'clock for the table top sale and 5-a-side football! The actual fayre will start at 11:30!




What can you do there?






- A table top sale (£8 if you want to set up your own table. Hurry: the spaces are going quickly!).


-Five-a-side football for Years 5,6 and 7! Ask the school about how to enter your team!


- Art competition for Years 4 and lower.


- Face painting


- Two bouncy castles


-Lucky dip


-Hook a duck


- A trained photographer


- The Fire brigade


-The police


- Saint Johns' ambulance




Plus: A a teacher will be in the stocks for your throwing pleasure!






Food! Food! Food! Food!




- Ice cream


- Burgers


-Sandwiches








You have to come!


Woooooo







4 comments:

tyron3b said...

First i going to play hook duck.

tyron said...

That good because we get to play with some of our friends.I like the hook the duck the best because I going to go fishing with my two uncle's and my dad.

tyron3b said...

That's good because we can play with some our friends.I like ho0ok the duck because one day I going to go fishing with my dad and two uncle's.

tyron3b said...

I like hook the duck because I will be going fishing soon with my two uncle's and my dad.I got a fishing seet too.